Are you looking for the best balance ball chair for your office to improve your posture? If you work long hours at a desk, a balance ball office chair can help improve your spine alignment as well as reduce stress to the back as well.
These types of balance balls for your office have become very popular and there are many types you can purchase as well as many different colors to choose from that fit well in your office or home decor.
- 1 In a hurry? Check out the best balance ball office chair here.
- 2 Best Balance Ball Chair For Office
- 3 What Are The Benefits Of Using A Balance Ball Office Chair?
- 4 Best Office Chair To Improve Posture : A Fitness Balance Ball Office Chair
- 5 Best Adjustable Fitness Ball Office Chair
Best Balance Ball Chair For Office
The Gaiam Balance Ball Chair has been created by leading health experts to help improve your back when seated and to reduce any pain.
It has a 300 pound weight capacity and has been designed to help improve your posture when seated and to align your spine to reduce any stress that can cause pain.
If you regularly suffer from aching back, legs or arms this balance ball office chair can help relieve your symptoms and improve your posture.
A benefit of using a balance ball office chair is that it can strengthen your core muscles and reduce any strain to the lower back.
If you are looking for an affordable balance ball chair for your desk, this product from Gaiam is a great choice and also very affordable.
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Balance Ball Office Chair?
There are many health benefits of using a balance ball office chair at your desk and here are some of the reasons why you should consider changing your current computer chair.
- It Improves Your Posture – When you start sitting on a balance ball chair, you automatically correct your posture even if you do not notice it at the beginning. After a few weeks of using the balance ball chair, you will find less strain in your back and have a much straighter posture when seated.
- Strengthens Your Core Muscles – Over time, you will strengthen your core muscles which can help prevent further back injury and also reduces lower back pain.
- Improves Circulation – Sitting long hours can cause bad circulation to the legs and you often experience cramps and also pain. Sitting on a balance ball keeps the blood flowing in the body to help prevent painful cramps in the ankles and legs.
- Helps Align Your Spine – Sitting on the balance ball forces your back to align correctly and the best part is you don’t even notice it.
Best Office Chair To Improve Posture : A Fitness Balance Ball Office Chair
The LuxFit Exercise Ball Chair has been designed to help improve your spine and lower and upper back. For many people who work at a desk for long hours, it can cause many health issues especially to your lower back which is why these types of fitness balance ball office chairs are a great option to try.
The weight capacity of this exercise ball office chair is also 300 pounds and is also very easy to assemble. It can also be moved around easily around your office or at home.
If you suffer from a lot of back or leg strain, health professionals have recommended you use a balance ball office chair as it can reduce your symptoms. It has also been shown to improve circulation in the legs and reduce leg cramps and strains.
Best Adjustable Fitness Ball Office Chair
The Isokinetics Inc. Brand Fitness Ball Chair comes in many different colors and is made from very strong heavy duty materials to offer better durability.
This balance ball computer chair can be adjusted in two ways, the leg height position has 4 different options to choose from and there are also 4 back height positions to give you better comfort when seated on the balance ball chair.
The back rest on this fitness ball office chair helps improve your posture when seated and it really helps reduce any back strain which is a common complaint when seated for long hours.
If you are looking for the best balance ball for the office or the home that can help improve your posture and reduce stress to the spine, these types of balance ball computer chairs are a great option and very affordable.